Oxford Plains Speedway is a 3/8 mile racetrack located in Oxford, Maine. Established in 1950, the track was originally a half mile before being shortened to a 3/8 mile track. With 14,000 seats, the speedway has the largest seating capacity of any sporting venue in Maine. The main race held there is the AIM Recycling Oxford 250, which has run under various sanctions over the years, including in the early 1990s the NASCAR Xfinity Series in a combination race with what is now the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, but later became a Late Model race, and now a Pro All Star Series Super Late Model race. The 250 green flag lap race has often featured NASCAR's three national series stars, even when it was not an Xfinity championship race in the early 1990s, as it is currently held during the NASCAR late-summer off week. Among the NASCAR stars who have raced the AIM Recycling Oxford 250 are 17 drivers who have won NASCAR Sprint Cup Series majors, with eleven of them Sprint Cup Series champions, and five of those are now NASCAR Hall of Fame members.
Oxford Plains Speedway 2017 Photography
- Ryan Robbins: Excellent photography! Would recommend him to anyone!
- Billy Childs Jr: Always amazing work! Some of the best photos I've ever seen!
- Maggie Ferland: Amazing photos! Great to see the photos every week. Definitely appreciate the photos!
- Kathy Burgess Roberti: You are so talented Joseph . Wonderful web site and photos.
- Faith Bond Nichols: It has been a pleasure doing business with Joseph's Photography every time that I have purchased prints. He is so accommodating, very reasonable with pricing and he responds quickly to any request!
- Breeanna Spaulding: Always great pictures!!! Look forward to seeing them every week. Great job!
- Susan Johnson: Amazing pics Joseph, always look forward to looking and seeing which ones I want to buy next.. Keep up the awesome job can't wait to see more.
- Rick Montminy: Great photos! Keep them coming ! Love looking at all the great pictures ! Not just the ones on the tracks all of them ...nice job ! Cant wait for the next ones....
- Cam Childs: He does awesome work, never disappointed! Strongly recommended!
- Kyle Kilgore: Great pictures and action shots on the track of all divisions at ops!
- Shawn Martin: Great quality photos. Would highly recommend to anyone.
- Shaun Hinkley: Thanks so much for always getting those awesome shots bud!